We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
The Post-Fixture Operation Specialist will ensure that operational related matters for Maersk time charter vessels are attended professionally and efficiently in line with the contractual agreements; thus being able to solve operational issues, so they result in minimum financial impact to the benefit of Maersk..
As Post –Fixture Operation Specialist you will be responsible for managing operational matters, crises and incidents for all the Maersk’s time chartered vessels.
• Manages legal issues/actions where needed for Maersk’s time chartered vessels.
• Manages time chartered compensation for off hires, claims and other financial matters for all time chartered vessels.
• Manages vessel detail update in systems for time chartered and own vessels.
• Acts as internal and external entry point for operational issues for all time chartered vessels.
• Manages time chartered expenses for all time chartered vessels in accordance with the charter party.
• Manages phase-in and phase-out (delivery/redelivery) for all time chartered and own vessels.
• Briefs the organization at all times on operational matters as appropriate for all time chartered vessels.
• Support with technical qualifications.
• Acts as internal and external entry point for operational performances and safety issues for all time chartered vessels.
The daily follow-up with Owners associated with above tasks will in many cases require first-hand operational qualifications to ensure we question our customers professionally and efficiently.
You have actual – and extensive – operational, technical and/or nautical experience.
You are able to quickly establish a network and prove yourself as credible and respected throughout the organization and you are able to work with multiple stakeholders and cultures, and interact with people of all functions and at all levels.
You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and thrive in an international environment. You want to challenge and develop yourself.
The right candidate is self-driven and motivated and willing/able to influence without formal authority and you have a high level of self-confidence based on solid preparation and investigation.
The deadline for submission of applications is 31.03.2020 but applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, which may result in the position being filled earlier than the indicated deadline. You thus kindly are advised to apply as soon as possible.