Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for the employees.
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In connection with maternity leave, we pay for 12 weeks leave with full salary for men and 24 weeks leave for women. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year.
You can look forward to becoming a valued team lead, for a team of 100+ employees, bringing your desire to perform and influencing the way we do things.
We offer a gateway into a diverse team in an international environment with career opportunities.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
As EMR Data Analyst you will be responsible for extracting relevant data from source(s), transforming the way we do business reports by identifying patterns and enchancing visualizing data thereby assisting Head of EMR in the decision making process.
Other key areas of responsibility:
• Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building a structured analysis, and rigorously evaluating methods and results
• Provide analytical and valuable insights for decision-making support for key projects and management
• Work closely with various business functions to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools
• Communicate findings and propose actionable recommendations to address the problems
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering combined with at least 3-years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data.
You also have large scale experience in the field of container logistics/EMR.
• Are proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. SQL, MS Office, Tableau, SAP BI and Power BI
• Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers
• Have strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations
• Be fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Having experience in R, data modeling, hypothesis testing are huge benefits.