The focus of the position is to drive assigned customer portfolio to generate growth for both our Customers and for Maersk Training. In addition there will be a high focus in the position to find, pursue and execute on new business opportunities to drive overall sales and commercial performance.
You will be part of an innovative company, dedicated to developing crew competence in the wind, oil and gas and the maritime industries, to improve safety and operational performance. We live our values and build strong teams of people passionate for their job and dedicated to always change for the better.
The successful candidates will be part of our commercial team, constantly focusing on the need of our customers and working with the development of our business to reach company targets.
For the right person(s) we offer an exciting and challenging job in an international environment. Industry knowledge is preferred, however you do not need to have long track-record of experience within the targeted industries. The focal point is that you have strong commercial drive and are motivated by high level of Customer contact.
• Knowledge of the company's products and services, as well as knowledge of markets and customers in industries targeted,
• Development of assigned Customer Portfolio,
• Proactively identify, reviewing and act on new business opportunities,
• Participate in draft and negotiating of contracts,
• Achieving own targets as well as participating in reaching team sales targets set by the organization.
• A practical oriented Sales Person with focus on commercial activities and customer related communication,
• A highly self-driven and result-oriented profile who manages to also engage in and work as part of a team,
• A Sales person with forthcoming and positive attitude and excellent organizational skills,
• Excellent communication, writing and negotiation skills in both Danish and English,
• A profile that manages the balance between need for details with focus on results,
• A profile that thrives in fast paced environment and are able to adapt to new and changing priorities,
• Education level: Bachelor, Masters or similar.