You will become part of the Maersk Transfer Pricing team, which is a specialized function within the Tax department.
The team consists of people with diverse nationalities and backgrounds based in Copenhagen, The Hague and Mumbai.
The role will be based in Copenhagen, reporting into the Head of Transfer Pricing. We have a performance driven culture and aim for a high level of services in assisting the business in various transfer pricing tasks.
We offer you an opportunity to work with challenging projects in a truly global company. Maersk is undergoing a transformation, which involves many complex and cross-functional projects involving Transfer Pricing.
You will work closely with colleagues across the business globally, including headquarter functions and a wide variety of commercial teams.
Our global Tax team is made up of more than 100 colleagues all over the world. We work collaboratively across functions to partner with the business.
• You will be involved in business and transformation projects, audits, MAP’s and other projects.
• You will need to translate complex transfer pricing rules in a business context and assist the businesses around the world to manage transfer pricing risks and compliance.
• You will manage, monitor and review Transfer Pricing compliance for the different Maersk brands.
• You will drive continuous improvement efforts across various Transfer Pricing areas, incl. automation, compliance and tax technology.
• You will partner extensively with internal and external stakeholders and will establish a strong network across headquarter functions and the business throughout Maersk.
We will expect you to remain up to date with developments in worldwide legislation and participate in relevant courses and trainings.
The ideal candidate has at least 8 years of transfer pricing experience from a Big4 firm, tax authorities or from an in-house tax department, with a relevant professional qualification or master’s degree (tax law, economics or other).
You are expected to drive projects and realize results in a transformative environment.
You have good interpersonal skills, a proactive attitude and excel in stakeholder and project management.
Proficiency in English is a prerequisite. Some travel activity is to be expected.
Please note that applications are treated on a weekly basis, and the position might be filled earlier than indicated. Therefore, please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.