An exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive interna-tional environment. We value and actively support a continuous professional and personal development.
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In addition to salary, our package consists of a pension scheme, health insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year.
You will be expected to work hand in hand with product owners, developers, testers and infrastructure people. Together you will identify and realize en-gineering solutions to enable increased efficiency across the full develop-ment, delivery and support lifecycle.
The Cloud Automation Engineer position is a hands-on expert role. You must be an individual who thrives on providing technical solutions to problems and who constantly seeks opportunities for improvement.
Someone joining our team today can expect the majority of their time to be spent working with:
• Expanding CI / CD pipeline capabilities maintained in Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
• Enablement of test automation including BDD and TDD.
• Configuration management tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
• Containerization technology, such as Docker.
• Monitoring and reporting tools.
• Experience on a Cloud Platform.
• Understanding DevOps methodologies, Agile processes
• Configuration Management tool experience, preferably Ansible and Terraform.
• Must have scripting experience, like Python, Powershell or bash.
• Must have experience of Jenkins, Azure Devops or similar CI tools.
• Must have good experience of using a modern Source Control sys-tem, e.g. Git.
Nice to Have:
• Azure Cloud experience
• Build tools experience, e.g Maven, CMake, MSBuild, NANT
• Orchestration tooling experience, e.g. Kubernetes.
• Testing frameworks, e.g. Cucumber.
• Modern Java ecosystem.
• Modern .Net ecosystem