An opportunity to join a newly created organization (Quality Enterprise Design - QED) and help shape and build a world class team as we develop new ways of working across Maersk.
Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business to ensure we deliver quality products to our customers.
As Training Development and Delivery Specialist you will be working in a small team of training specialists tasked to develop and deliver top class enterprise modelling training.
The target audience for the training is significant and encompasses both - the business and the technology part of the organization.
The outcome of your work will be the enablement of the organization to design and drive E2E process landscape for scalable growth.
This is fundamental to delivering high quality integrated product offerings to our Customers.
As Training Development and Delivery Specialist you are responsible for:
• The delivery of scalable training designs to enable maturity of process modelling and problem solutioning: format of delivery and materials for different target audiences, in IT and business functions
• The enablement of the value proposition to materialise for the Business Enterprise Studio (BES) tool and its contents – through development and release of awareness materials and ongoing communication plans
• The support of the ongoing technical evolution of the BES tool, and proactively identify new training requirements, through insights gleaned by training of modelers
• The development of training schedules, planning and preparations with colleagues responsible for training execution.
• Coaching and effective knowledge-sharing of the capabilities of the tool
The ideal candidate will have minimum 3+ years' experience in training development and delivery, preferably system related and within a big international environment.
• Strong communication and presentation skills across different stakeholder groups and levels of leadership
• Excellent written and verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English
• Willingness to develop in a learning organization
• Results orientated with commitment to quality and the patience to take people along on a learning journey
• Demonstrate the Maersk value of 'Constant Care' (take care of today, actively prepare for tomorrow).
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.