A team that works with automation of infrastructure and Continuous Deployment pipelines in a highly agile fashion, with a lot of energy and pride in our daily work.
This is a team with a good mix of experienced engineers and engineers just started their journey. We work with the DevOps principles in mind and try to automate every single aspect of our tool chain.
We are a very international company, with colleges from all around the world.
You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will identify and realize engineering solutions to enable increased efficiency across the full development, delivery and support lifecycle.
The Junior Cloud Automation Engineer position is a hands-on role. You must be an individual who thrives on providing technical solutions to problems and who constantly seeks opportunities for improvement.
Someone joining our team today can expect the majority of their time to be spent working with:
• Expanding CI / CD pipeline capabilities maintained in Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
• Enablement of test automation including BDD and TDD.
• Configuration management tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
• Containerization technology, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Monitoring and reporting tools.
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Master’s or bachelor’s level education in Technology or other relevant discipline.
• Alignment with our values.
• Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
• An international mind-set and inclusive behavior.
• Eagerness to constantly learning new things within our domain.
• International mobility and willingness to travel.
• An excellent command of spoken and written English.
On the technical side, this is some of the technologies we are looking for:
• Azure Cloud
• Source Control (GIT)
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.