Danfoss Power Solutions is a world-class supplier of mobile hydraulics. We develop and produce proportional valves, joysticks, controllers, displays and sensors for the construction sector, agriculture, and other markets for mobile work machines. Right now we are looking for a skilled Supply Chain and Planning Analyst to become part of a committed and dynamic team. We are in an exciting phase with many challenges and continuous improvements related to our Supply Chain journey. This position offers you the possibility to develop both personally and professionally. Planning will be your foundation, but your personal drive and interest will pave the way for leading improvement processes and projects within the supply chain. Your tasks will be to:
- Take an active role in planning and demand, provide insights and be the starting point for development of processes and workflows.
- Support various tactical supply chain activities within data analysis and preparation.
- Create and monitor key performance to optimize internal workflow(s).
- Support the Global Logistic function and monitor inventories along with logistic performance.
- Take on an active role in the Supply Chain team and in the logistic function where you secure a high focus on data performance and transparency
- Develop tools and reports relevant to the Supply Chain community. This could be in regards to active projects and to identifying opportunities for process standardization and IT automation.
- Have a global role with stakeholders as well as colleagues placed in different locations.
- Ad hoc tasks incl. an analytical/project-oriented approach to specific topics in the Supply Chain and in the functional area.
Background and skills:To be considered for this position, you must be driven by performance and results and be able to break down data, see through figures, numbers and change the information to improve proposals. You have a relevant education within supply chain and some years of relevant experience, or you might be newly graduated. If so, you must show willingness to learn and be hands-on when it comes to supply chain, planning etc. You also need strong computer skills within Excel and Power Point. Furthermore, knowledge of SAP and APO is an advantage. We are operating in a global environment where you will be communicating with all levels in the organization, thus, experience from building relations and cooperation across cultures and geography is an advantage. It is a must that you have excellent English skills, and it is an advantage if you speak and write danish. For more information about the position, please contact Supply Chain Manager, Lone Madsen at
+45 2548 6483
. We are Engineering TomorrowThe world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.Join DanfossDanfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a leading technology company where you get to work with – and learn from – expert colleagues with a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.