By joining Maersk Procurement as Business Development Manager within the CPO Office & Consortia department, you will get a unique opportunity to work in a global fast paced organisation consisting of ~350 procurement colleagues around the world.
Being a staff function for the Maersk Procurement’s CPO, our department is working on a diverse portfolio of projects and initiatives. Some of our key responsibilities include: The development of Maersk Procurement’s overall Strategy and Business Plan, support running our consortia procurement partnerships activities with external companies. Likewise, we have a focus on continuously learning from internal and external best practices and ensuring that these are implemented across Maersk.
In Maersk, we invest significant resources in developing our employees through on the job training, feedback and by giving substantial responsibility to individuals. Similarly, we offer unique development opportunities through our Maersk Procurement capability framework.
A significant part of your role will be to drive and secure that our Consortia Procurement activities progress and accelerate according to plan. This includes: Identification and onboarding of new partners, facilitating and preparing material for StC & Working Committee meeting and exploring how MPROs assets and capabilities can be monetized.
In addition to above, you will also be involved in activities like:
• Supporting in building the strategy and execution material of Maersk Procurement Strategy and Business Plan.
• Help execution of activities related to MPRO’s ‘Annual Wheel’, breakfast meetings, monthly procurement meeting, strategy meeting, Town halls etc.
• Provide ad-hoc support to Maersk Procurement CPO and management team.
• Develop internal and external communication material (Newsletter, Consortia reports, Monthly update to organisation….)
Our employees represent a wide range of educational backgrounds, work experience and nationalities – most important to us is your personal skills, creativity and attitude. You must thrive in a dynamic environment and be a true team player with strong analytical abilities and interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a candidate that ideally;
• Holds a Master’s degree in e.g. business, engineering management, supply chain management or similar
• Has relevant work experience ranging between 2-7 years from a global organisation. Experience within consulting or procurement would be advantageous.
• Is a top performer who can drive and deliver results through indirect leadership.
• Has a strong independent drive and a self-starter.
• Holds an ability to work seamless across functions and engage with stakeholders on all levels.
• Possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and mindset.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, which may result in the position being filled earlier than the indicated deadline. You thus kindly are advised to apply as soon as possible.