An opportunity to join a newly created organization (QED) and help shape and build a world class team as we develop new ways of working across Maersk.
Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business to ensure we deliver quality products to our customers.
As Global Process Owner for Order to Cash (OTC), you will partner with senior functional leadership to transform our business. Designing and driving the E2E process landscape for scalable growth is fundamental to delivering our Customers high quality integrated product offerings.
We embrace an agile mindset in the way we do business and projects. It’s important that you want to develop yourself in a learning organization.
You will work in a highly international environment with stakeholders and colleagues across our global organization.
As GPO OTC you are responsible to drive and enable targeted improvement in end-to-end process performance. Including:
• Own ‘to-be’ and ‘as-is’ process taxonomy levels 1 and 2 for the Order to Cash process domain. Incl. impact assessment and approval of all process changes levels 1-4 and all supporting IT system changes.
• Establish, monitor and drive improvement of end-to-end process performance metrics. Incl. as-is baselines and target future state PPIs .
• Establish and Chair cross-functional process development communities, to ensure swift and effective response to systemic process issues impacting E2E enterprise performance.
• As part of the GPO team, define and drive an Enterprise E2E Process Development roadmap, aligned with the Enterprise level Project Portfolio and IT Blueprint.
• Increase general awareness across the enterprise about the process landscape, key interfaces and benefits to the Customers and our company of complying to and developing processes.
• Monitor and embrace cross-industry best practices for Order to Cash process area, to fast-track process maturity and identify opportunities to lead industry process innovation.
• Propose and/or facilitate the development of enterprise-wide policies and internal controls applicable to Order to Cash process area.
• Contribute to the definition, implementation and evolution of the enterprise-wide business process governance model.
• Develop Business Process Owners (BPOs) through coaching and role-model leadership.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience developing OTC processes and/or senior leadership of a division with activities related to full Order to Cash scope.
• Direct experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Shipping an advantage.
• Strong understanding of general business models, with insights from multiple industries.
• Embrace and role-model commitment to quality and customer centricity.
• Results orientated, fact-based and the patience to take people along on a change journey.
• Confident stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator in English.
• Ability to develop talent across the organization, through coaching and effective knowledge-sharing.