Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Test Manager, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Product Service and Engineering, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working.
• Experience of leading end to end testing for SAP S/4 HANA Greenfield Implementation
• Defining and executing Test strategy & Test plans and agreeing with stakeholders
• Experience of managing global teams
• Manage component testing, smoke Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance, UX/UI testing and Regression testing with Business & IT Stakeholders
• Helping Create detailed test execution plans, cases, and scripts based on business requirements and technical specifications
• Define scripts for Business Processes Testing for Inland Services
• Strong experience of Waterfall, Agile/Scrum and iterative software delivery using Activate Methodology
• Ensure requirements traceability, test data creation, manage defect triages & UAT sign-off
• Accurate recording and monitoring of issues
• Manage all testing Phases of SAP Implementation and support program (Manual, Automation and Performance testing).
• Reviewing test environment configuration and processes to facilitate continuous improvement and maintenance of quality standards
• Providing test estimates accurately to meet the tight timelines
• Lead the development of updating automated test scripts to match requirements
• Broad understanding of SAP Supply Chain Business Processes
• Execute manual and automated testing cycles, coordinating efforts with external teams
• Implementation of SAP Best practices, methodology and guided configuration
• Documenting test results, and compiling results into consolidated high-level reports
• 12+ years of testing experience mandatory
• 3+ year’s experience in SAP S4/HANA implementation required
• 5+ years working in Agile mandatory
• Experience with JIRA and other testing tools
• Background of logistics, supply chain management an added advantage
• Must have experience managing testing teams in complex programmes across geographies
• Broad Understanding of SAP S4/HANA Functionality and business processes
• Have a business and customer-oriented mindset and skilful in managing many stakeholders within the business, IT and 3rd party
• Experience of ERP Testing and working with complex system integrations
• Knowledge of test automation frameworks and solutions to manage complexity
• Experience in supporting team success and motivating others to keep morale and performance high
• Strong analytical skills – can understand complex issues and suggest creative approaches for solving them
• Experience of working in fast paced environments to strict deadlines
• Knowledge about supply chain processes
• Flexible, independent, self-motivated and results oriented
• A good workshop facilitator with strong stakeholder management and communication skills
• Technical skills with testing tools include HP / LoadRunner 12.x or Performance Centre, Selenium, Gatlin, HP / Microfocus ALM
• Test Management & defect tracking using HP QC / JIRA or comparable platforms
• Experience of leading E2E testing of ERP software, particularly, SAP S4/HANA
• Customer Facing role with excellent communication skills
• Ability to define success criteria and drive high team performance