An opportunity to join a newly created organization (QED) and help shape and build a world class team as we develop new ways of working across Maersk.
Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business and deliver quality products to our customers.
Maersk is transforming our business and choosing the right investments is an important enabler for the change.
The E2E Product Management, Strategy Lead is a senior role that will represent the Product Management discipline in Maersk and be responsible for developing and managing the overall product strategy for Maersk.
The role will define and drive frameworks that support maintaining a portfolio strategy as well as product roadmaps – in collaboration with Commercial product teams and Technology / IT.
As E2E Product Management, Strategy Lead you are responsible for:
• Develop and drive a framework around product portfolio strategy ensuring alignment with the global integrator of container logistics strategy
• Own product prioritization / evaluation framework directly influencing the global product decision making
• Develop and drive a framework around product roadmaps ensuring alignment with the portfolio strategy
• Chair the Maersk enterprise wide product community of practice
• Share product management discipline updates as well as overall portfolio and roadmap plans across Maersk enterprise
• Work closely with Product Owners and Technology stakeholders on Maersk next generation products
• Monitor competitive offerings in order to ensure the continuous relevance of Maersk products
• +10 years of product management experience with one of the global leading product management companies – preferably from a best-in-class product management organization
• C-level proven product leader with extensive experience developing market innovative products; has driven the strategic, technical and market-based decision required to build successful products
• Transportation, logistics or supply chain management industry experience is a preference
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple complex programs across a global organization
• Has a successful track record of driving continuous improvements
• Cross-functional experience – has worked closely with marketing, sales, services, delivery and customers to evaluate opportunities, manage expectations and deliver reliable results
• High level of business acumen
• Self-driven and high paced
• Has earned a relevant university degree
• Excellent communication skills in English at a professional level
• The position will be based at Maersk HQ in Copenhagen