We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk T&L offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Denmark, United Kingdom, USA, Philippines, Spain and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
• Establish first-class Cloud native Operational Excellence
• Develop a baseline for cloud self-service maintenance.
• Help teams across Maersk to build skills and share experience.
• Work out blueprints and patterns for reliability management for both IaaS, Paas and SaaS based hosting options.
• Lead and contribute to the evolution of DevOps in Maersk
• Establish proper tooling for cloud service monitoring across multiple cloud providers
• Contribute for the integration of application performance monitoring practices and tools.
• Develop organisational learnings within your area of expertise.
• Ensure “Secure By Design” practices are widely adopted.
• Be a cloud evangelist to help others realize the value of modern cloud capabilities.
• Support new ways of work like Agile Development, DevOps practices and hackathons.
• Cross-vertical support and alignment on solution architecture
• Document designs as part of sprints, easing up transition into Operations.
The Cloud Engineer will help and influence others, which includes the following responsibilities:
• Live and promote our company values
• Support and hold your leaders accountable for delivering results and ensure alignment in achievements across teams
• Ensure cross-organizational collaboration and allocate the necessary resources to enable innovation, improvements and co-creation of value with our customers
• Optimize your organization to be prepared for the future
• Develop your leaders’ business and leadership capabilities to perform efficiently
Technical skills: (Multiple)