The new regional marketing function in Europe is looking for a marketing intern with good data and analytic skills to support marketing initiatives for the commercial organisation in Europe for 6 months.
The Maersk internship program will provide you the opportunity apply your current knowledge, learn new skills while gaining commercial awareness and enhance competencies/ skills that will prepare you for your future career.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
You will support the marketing activation Managers and the Customer & Business Insight Manager on activities related to data driven campaigns.
Your key responsibilities are supporting the team (Marketing activation & Customer & Business insight) in:
• Planning & development of marketing activities across 7 areas in Europe
• Segmenting and targeting campaign audiences by analysing business data and results and using this as basis to define and integrate the most impactful marketing channels and tactics
• Establishing clear objectives and targets, track and analyse performance as basis for continuous optimisation of campaigns
• Having a clear understanding of delivering against customer insights, and transform the European organisation from an asset to customer-driven company
• In mapping the market (media, content, influencers) for each vertical and creating relevant content
• In the management of short-term activities such as promoblasts for specific products
• In the development of digital campaigns across the customer journey.
A Master Student with solid understanding of Marketing activities and purposes (objectives, strategy & tactics) and experience in digital marketing tactics.
• Have a love for analytical skills: Ability to use data as basis for decisions going forward
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Have strong willingness, the ability to learn and sense of urgency
• Have excellent communication skills – Ensure high level of communication with key stakeholders and internal team members
• Have the ability to multi-task at high level
• Have a strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.