• A paid 6-8 week internship in our Copenhagen office during any months except of July – preferred start is August, but flexibility can be provided for the right candidates
• Working with intelligent and talented colleagues across a global Fortune 500 company
• Client facing projects in an international work environment
• A structured learning process that will build and test your skills to the level of an MMC consultant
• The opportunity to secure a student or full-time offer with MMC by the end of the internship
As an intern, you will take an active role in our project teams of 3-5 consultants, working on the highest strategic priorities across Maersk. In this context you will be exposed to senior stakeholders across the world, focusing on improving operations and defining future strategies.
You will be:
• Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
• Communicating insights and results to senior decision makers
• Developing sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges
Final year Bachelor students or Master students with a proven academic track record:
• Excellent academic performer – best in class (top 10% as minimum)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A team-player assuming responsibility and achieving results, independently and as part of a team
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.