A unique opportunity for personal and professional development.
• Be part of a large-scale system implementation, building a strong platform for a future career at Maersk Line.
• Get to interact with leading IT vendors, internal subject matter experts, and internal and external IT professionals.
• A fast paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual.
The job will be based in Pune and be part of our Vessel & Asset IT Portfolio Group, in Maersk Line. Some travel activity can be ex-pected.
• Support the IT MOD Platform Manager in a set of different tasks across our back office activities.
• Providing IT insights to the IT MOD team, deliver IT related activities like providing guidance & advice, exploring opportunities and prototyping solutions.
• Support the development and implementation of IT process, communication tools and other optimization initiatives to im-prove the workflows across the department.
• Contribute to creation of ad-hoc departmental presentations, reports and analysis in a wide area of topics.
• Actively seek out stakeholders in the IT and business organizations relevant for the department
• On-boarding new resources with necessary accesses and equipment
• Helping with resourcing plan tracking and overview
Someone with a relevant educational background such as a bachelor’s degree within IT or an IT vocational background.
You have a high level of self-confidence, integrity and drive, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritizing and organizing activities.
You need a balanced combination of communication skills and a medium degree of IT technically understanding.
You are approachable, service-minded and willing to follow up quickly with the IT MOD Platform Manager to make sure the needs receive the right attention. You want to help IT MOD Team achieve their goals.
You are structured in your handling of data, and conscientious about the quality of the data you produce since others depend on it for their own work. Experience with Microsoft Office is an requirement.
You communicate clearly in emails and verbally and fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Danish is not required.