Joining the team responsible for Technology Academy will give you an exciting opportunity to work in a truly international and fast changing environment and be part of a significant change in the organisation.
After internal restructuring and rescoping the team is now being redefined – adding three new roles to the three existing ones, meaning you will be part of a new beginning in a new team. We are truly excited about the years to come and are looking for new colleagues who are equally excited to join us on this journey.
Taking on this particular role, you will be instrumental in helping the Technology function define the upskilling required to mature the critical capabilities needed to succeed with our strategy. And no less important, you will manage the process of turning requirements into actual learning interventions, building both the individual competencies and the organisational capabilities needed for our function to deliver high quality technology products to Maersk and to our customers.
This opportunity can be based from Copenhagen, Denmark or Maidenhead, UK.
• Work with capability leads to identify and quantify outcome focused learning needs and specify fit for purpose learning interventions
• Facilitate build/buy/borrow decision-making in line with our people, sourcing and location strategy
• Orchestrate our investment planning process to prioritise and sequence upskilling proposals and build a strategic investment plan for learning across categories
• Liaise with internal capacities, external vendors and our Procurement function to supply learning interventions as needed based on agreed prioritisation and sequencing
• Establish metrics to follow up on the business outcomes of learning interventions and ensure a double loop learning approach to the further development of the Technology Academy operating model
• Collaborate with HR Centres of Excellence, other Maersk Academies and colleagues across the functional learning space to ensure synergies and consistency in delivery as well as continuous improvement of the Technology Academy overall
• Ensure quality and efficiency in the way we manage the admin and logistics around learning interventions
• Proactively work to strengthen a culture of learning and innovation, building strong relationships with key stakeholders and across the Technology learning community in general
• Help ensure the right awareness and understanding of Technology Academy and its products through branding, advertisement and targeted conversations
• Identify learning opportunities to fill gaps wherever needed and ensure that continuous improvement becomes the mindset to keep evolving the products we offer