What type of projects are we working on:
Connecting our fleet through tech, connecting engines, containers, and various onboard systems. Intelligence tools, giving us a competitive edge in the world's trade market etc.
• A competitive base salary and pension scheme
• Flexible working hours and locations
• A career path for you to grow with
• Strong communities, which enable you to learn and share experiences with like-minded people.
• Onsite Gym w/ various classes daily
• Physiotherapy & Massage sessions
• Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
• Friday Bars
• Opportunities for Conferences & Training
What You'll Be Doing
• Implementing interactive application user interfaces
• Working with complex and interesting backend API's
• Visualize unique datasets and models, enabling our colleagues to make better decisions
• Conceptualize and wireframe new interfaces
• Contribute to the growth and success of a global leader in its industry
We are looking for frontend developers who love big data, who are curious to explore new opportunities and technologies.
Preferably you have 5+ years of experience and have worked with modern web technologies or a Bachelor / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent.
Being able to work across various stacks is a big plus.
• Experience with Angular, Vue or React
• Understanding cross-platform development
• Having UI/UX & Product Instincts
• Knowing CI/CD pipelines & workflows
• Experience working with statically typed code (TypeScript, Flow or similar)
Nice to have
• Experience with Go, Python or Java
• Experience with Kubernetes, Argo, Jenkins or Docker
• Experience with Sketch, Figma or Photoshop
• Interest in Data Science
Does this sound like something you would like to contribute to? Then apply for the job and get on board with the world leader of shipping!