As an intern in Maersk Oil Trading you will work in a culturally diverse and stimulating environment, surrounded by innovative ideas and people with focus on continuous improvements and support for our business in delivering strategic projects.
You will be imbedded in of a diverse and challenging working environment, characterized by a high pace, high performance and result focused delivery. Daily you will interact with colleagues across the globe and across all functions.
This is a full time position - including 12 hours a week paid as student assistant.
For the right candidate there will be an opportunity to convert this position into a 15-20 hour student position after completion of your bachelor studies.
The position is located at Maersk’s head office at Esplanaden 50.
You will be part of our Finance team that have a key role in supporting and enabling our daily trading operations, ongoing process automation & innovative initiatives as well as preparing and reporting our financial results.
As an intern you will be exposed to many different facets of a trading organization including:
• Trade confirmations and settlement
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities
• Controlling and reporting
• Analyze data and monitor effectiveness of the processes related to the trade life cycle
• Ad-hoc projects
Responsibilities included in the internship are recommendations and presentation of ways to improve and optimize the Back Office and Controlling processes.
• An ambitious student who is actively pursuing a career within Shipping or Finance
• Internship of minimum 4-5 month is preferred
• You are a resilient team player, flexible, dependable and professional
• Ability to pick up new skills quickly
• You can prioritize and organize your workload and take pride in delivering quality work on time
• You are skilled in Microsoft Office especially excel and some IT technically understanding is considered a plus
• Fluent English both in written and verbally
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performance teams.