Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Program Test Manager, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Product Service and Engineering, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working.
• Involvement in project initiation ensuring testing is considered in all aspects
• Production of test approach, strategy and plan documentation including the production of test timelines
• Presentation of test strategies and plans to senior stakeholders and the program team
• Co-ordination of testing activities working with System expertise teams ensuring delivery within time, cost and quality
• Accurate and comprehensive reports on testing progress/issues and remedial action
• Production of test completion reports
• Post project implementation support
• Develop strong and effective working relationships with Project management, Business Analysis, IT Development/Support and test teams
• Resource Planning and Estimation
• Maintain the testing of a portfolio of projects
• Ensure consistent process. Engage with central process roles and peers to ensure alignment with department standards
• Promote a Shift Left transformation towards Quality Assurance
• Provide a direction in performance, security testing
An Ideal Candidate should have
• Record of success leading testing for a significant scale project (in SAP area preferred)
• Experience of managing teams spanning more than one country
• An excellent understanding of the SDLC
• Ability to present to and influence a wide variety of audiences especially at senior leadership level
• Positive, proactive approach to work
• 15+ years of testing experience mandatory
• 3+ year’s experience in SAP implementation required
• 5+ years of experience in leading large-scale projects mandatory
• 5+ years working in Agile mandatory
• Experience with JIRA and other testing tools
• Exposure to industry trends in automation testing and cognitive testing practices (especially related to SAP)
• Knowledge of performance and security testing preferred
• Background of logistics, supply chain management an added advantage