Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for the employees.
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In connection with maternity leave, we pay for 12 weeks leave with full salary for men and 24 weeks leave for women. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year.
You can look forward to becoming a valued team lead, for a team of 100+ employees, bringing your desire to perform and influencing the way we do things.
We offer a gateway into a diverse team in an international environment with career opportunities.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
As EMR Excellence Lead you will lead the end to end Equipment Maintenance and Repairs process in Global Service Centres.
Other key areas of responsibility:
• 100% assimilation of business & process knowledge
• Lead Responsible for running improvement projects, delivering process efficiency
• Partner with transformation team to identify & automate relevant non value add / rudimentart steps in the process flow
• Responsible for achieving cost & CSAT objectives set (Unit cost / NPS) at Global level for EMR
• Responsible for overall CSAT scores of the region(s) supported
• Lead change management / transformation agenda for all the BU
• Review & maintain lean org structure , optimum span of control
• Identify & drive automation agenda of processes as a part of CI
• Stakeholder management (Execution / Transformation colegues / HQ / LoCs)
• Coach direct reportees , people manage team of 100+ members
• Participate in talent development & other people interventions
• Custodian of quartlerly R&R budget (approve qualified nominations)
• Drive , sign off year end performance appraisals (scores & salary revisions)
The ideal candidate will have 12+ years of people leading experience combined with strong Shipping / SCM / Logisitcs domain experience.
• Have excellent communication, networking, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Have the ability to effectively communicate in diverse technical, cultural, and language environment
• Experience in handling large execution teams
• Awareness on automation concepts
• Have excellent project management skills to drive multiple global projects at same time and ensuring a full closure to agreed outcome
• Have the ability to effectively work in a remote environment with multiple stakeholders and team members across globe and in different time zones
• Have worked in various geographies and/or having managed a scope spanning across multiple countries is be a plus.