Our vision is to be the Global Integrator of container logistics -
connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain. Key to this is the industry’s largest, most reliable, and most cost competitive network to all markets.
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to become part of a strong team continuing a transformation journey in the way we support the business. In your role you will work with operational and financial stakeholders to optimize and develop the business. As a finance business partner, you will be expected to quickly get to know the business and work across the floor.
You will identify risks and opportunities for the business and support stakeholders’ decision-making processes.
We offer an empowered position in Maersk Business Finance for Operations being the focal point for management reporting, forecasting, budgeting, performance management, deep dive analysis and finance related business support.
At Maersk you will have an exciting and attractive career, in an ambitious and collaborative environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development, in a truly global organization.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performance teams.
• Performance management/ Management Reporting:
Drive accurate, timely and aligned reporting of financial and operational performance indicators. Act as the analytical anchor point for performance reviews, drive follow ups and gap to plan closure. Challenge productivity and drive efficiency across the finance team.
• Forecasting & Budgeting:
Responsible for the Quarterly forecasting process, planning and reporting
Contribute to form business decisions and enable follow-up. Assist in evaluating alternative strategies and proving recommendations to the business. Perform ad-hoc analysis and insights to business based on business need.
• Opportunity and pipeline management:
Provide forward looking and independently initiated analysis. Support cost analysis as a subject matter expert for given areas.
• Continuous improvement:
Drive simplification of reports, analytics tools and automation of reporting.
The ideal candidate will hold a Master’s degree in finance or economics combined with three to five years of work experience from analytical positions within finance, management reporting, FP&A or equivalent.
You have a thorough understanding of finance and a sincere interest in understanding the business to drive performance and value, as well as being result driven and have a strong logical and analytical capacity.
• Are well structured with a strong adherence to deadlines
• Have high attention to detail
• Are a self-starter with a strong driving force, striving for continuous improvement and wanting to solve problems even if finding answers are not easy
• Are a strong team player with the ability to engage with and influence, guide and challenge multiple stakeholders
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and collaboration mindset that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization
• Are used to and enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced and changing environment dealing with a lot of different tasks at the same time
• Are highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint, while experience from BI systems is a plus
• Are fluent in written and spoken English. Danish is not required.