Reporting into the Cluster Manager you will be given an excellent opportunity to join a diverse, world class organisation with a lot of future international career opportunities. AP Moller-Maersk group is the leader in digital innovation, so it is the best prepared carrier for the future.
As an External Sales Representative you will be offered full time position with a stable employment conditions and comprehensive social benefit package. It is up to you to you use this occasion for professional and personal development and to build an attractive career within an ambitious environment.
Additionally, we offer an exceptional atmosphere in working place, the environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees and clients. You are valued as part of our team.
You will work with great number of stakeholders and colleagues in a large variety of positions and the role is enabling you to build a great network within the Maersk group.
• Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations
• Identify account needs, opportunities and key buying factors for existing customers, and formalize those into account plans and strategies
• Ensure adequate update of IT Systems for which he/she has responsibility
• Seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction
• Own the overall customer relationship for existing customers, as well as potential new customers
• Effectively cooperate with internal stakeholders i.e. Customer Service, Operations, Finance, etc.
We expect that you have natural passion for sales and Client’s understanding, preferably with experience in IntraEurope Trade and geographical experience of Danish market, excellent ability to build and maintain a strong network of customers as well as to promote relationships and pass our value.
You must feel comfortable in personal contact with the Client, this role will be responsible for both inside and outside sales.
It is a fundamental requirement to be a clear communicator at all levels of the organization, be confident in decision making, able to overcome objections and influence others without formal authority.
Additionally, as the role requires frequent travel, safe driving habits and a valid driving license are necessary.
Strong command of MS office, especially Excel is essential for this role; CRM systems experience is clearly a great asset.
Since the corporate language is English, proficiency in written and spoken English and Danish is a must.
If you have what it takes, we look forward to receiving your application!