From core operations projects to digital transformations, the portfolio ensures that Maersk constantly evolves and optimises to deliver strong operations fit for the future.
Our department is made up of Product and Portfolio Managers; Business Process Owners; Enterprise Architects; Project Managers; Transformation & Change Experts and PMO support who all work across Operations. Together, we support Senior Management to deliver on the strategy of becoming the global integrator of container logistics.
An internship that goes beyond “business as usual”
As an intern in Operations, you will support and drive various tasks and processes, both across portfolios, on individual projects and within specific areas such as Operations Execution, Chartering, Network and Fleet Management. All the work you will be engaged in aims at optimising and changing the way Maersk manages its operations, which will give you a unique view into the future of Maersk as an industry leader. As part of your role, you will gain extensive insight into:
• Our ambitious journey of becoming the integrator of container logistics
• How we manage our Operations portfolio
• How we assess new opportunities in our Business Development cycle
• Projects covering a broad range of core shipping areas from Operations Execution to Network and Fleet Management
• How we implement our new digital products in the business
• Skills and tools crucial to portfolio management, business transformation, process delivery, change and project management
The ideal candidate should possess the following traits:
• A strong communicator who quickly establishes good relations with stakeholders
• Curious by nature and eager to learn
• Solid ability to absorb complex information and communicate it in a clear and structured manner
• A flair for multi-tasking
• High pace, drive and the confidence to “give things a go”
• A self-starter who is able to work independently but also thrives working within a team
• Attention to detail and thoroughness in tasks
The role will be based in Copenhagen at the Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden.