We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk has embarked on a transformation journey, focusing on a long-term strategy to remain best in class in an industry that is increasingly volatile. At the very core of this strategy lies our IT strategy and digital transformation.
In Maersk Product and Solutions Engineering, we actively engage the business to deliver on its needs while undergoing our own transformation. We aim to be a world-class software delivery unit that delivers business value through automation, standardisation, increased forecasting capabilities, and proactive handling of the market. These are levers that our leadership rely on to maintain a strong and stable presence in the market.
As a starting point you will be placed at the core of the Dynamic Net program looking to optimise the container flow by using live data and on-the-fly decisions. The program is divided into several Scrum teams each consisting of up to 7 developers and you will join one of these teams.
You will be a key player in ensuring software quality within your Scrum team. In close collaboration with your team-mates, you will help the team continuously improve quality, test coverage, and visibility into relevant quality metrics. You will also be sparring with other teams and take central part in inspiring a quality focused culture across the programme.
Your tasks will among other things include the following:
• Create visibility into relevant quality metrics, e.g. via dashboarding, and use these proactively to assess and improve quality.
• Continuously improve and promote QA best practices within your team and across the programme.
• Stay up to date on the latest advancements within QA and test automation and help integrate these into our QA process where relevant.
• Work with the wider Maersk QA and testing community to share experiences and ensure a mutually supportive approach to QA and test automation across Maersk IT.
You are a well-rounded software engineer with strong and proven programming experience and a motivation to work within quality assurance and test automation in an agile organisation. You are quality focused but pragmatic. You thrive in a team of talented colleagues but are not afraid to take ownership and initiative when needed.
Ideally, you have concrete experience within one more of the following areas and technologies:
• Quality assurance principles and best practices
• Test automation, e.g. integration testing, end-to-end and UI testing, performance and load testing
• UI testing with Selenium and Protractor (we use Angular on the frontend)
• Performance and load testing with K6 (or similar tools)
• BDD and Cucumber.js