The position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a very dynamic, international and professionally challenging environment among skilled and dedicated colleagues. As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength. In Maersk we make occupational safety and health our highest priority, and we try to ensure that our employees have a healthy work-life balance.
Work with activities related to statutory requirements for both Danish and foreign companies.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Supervision of corporate database of subsidiaries. Conduct user training and update user guides
• Handling corporate documents including collecting signatures, legalisation etc.
• Co-ordinate submission of annual reports for Danish companies. Minutes of Board Meeting and AGM
• Handling various Danish company registrations including preparation of documentation
• Tasks related to stock exchange regulation such as publication of stock exchange announcements
• Various administrative tasks
• Support to colleagues during peak times and absence
• Fluent in English and Danish in speech and writing.
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills (?)
• Excellent experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Some understanding of Danish corporate law desirable
• Graduate with relevant degree
• At least 3 years of working experience in international organisation or company
• Excellent communications skills - Ensure high level of communication with key stakeholders and internal team members
• Collaboration skills
• Ability to multi-task at a high level•
• High attention to detail
• Strong process oriented approach to work
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Goal-orientated team player with a high level of commitment and a service-minded attitude
• Excellent written and verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English and Danish
• Takes pride in handling all tasks in a timely and effective manner