Maersk Growth is the Corporate Venture arm of A.P. Moller Maersk. We accelerate the future of trade by injecting capital and our rocket fuel into ventures that apply new business models and technologies to transform global transport.
Through our investments we fast-track adoption of new logistics technology, address supply chain inefficiencies and enhance the sustainability of transportation. We create value by bridging startups and ideas with the operational expertise and world-class infrastructure, ultimately helping scale the best ideas to become major players in the ecosystem.
Working with us, you will get an early insight into an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, while working with strategic future topics for Maersk.
As our new Student Assistant, you will become part of the Venture Development team and the right hand of our Innovation Program Manager. You will be part of defining the next wave of transport and logistics by supporting the design and execution of internal programs to further innovation at Maersk. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
• Help establish Growth as the venture center of excellence with a process for attracting and developing good ideas from intra- and entrepreneurs
• Be a part of designing, piloting and implementing innovation campaigns to support our employees in spotting, developing and testing new ideas and solutions
• Support the innovation process from initial idea evaluation to concept development and eventual inclusion into the development portfolio
• Take an active role in planning, preparing material and executing on the facilitation of workshops
• Support the development of an innovation toolbox
• Help drive awareness and excitement around ongoing venture initiatives across the whole Maersk organization and come up with creative ideas to mobilize our colleagues
We are looking for a passionate person with a high sense of ownership and the ability to support on all aspects of developing and running innovation processes from start to finish - your willingness to learn and execute matters more to us than a specific study program.
Furthermore, you have:
• A personal drive to go the extra-mile to deliver high-quality results and meet ambitious deadlines
• The ability to think on your feet and work independently, while being a true team player and helping-out others when needed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• The flexibility to support us for approx. 15-20 hours per week
• Experience working with innovation program management, internal idea campaigns or idea acceleration, is a plus