The future HR operating model and global technology implementation will be enabled through global HR processes across brands, geographies and employee segments.
The future HR organization will be divided in three key areas; Centre of Excellence (COE’s), Strategic Business Partners and People Partnering (PPO).
We are looking for a Global Head of Process Management and Employee Experience who will drive the overall employee experience across these three areas and that will be responsible for the design and implementation of HR Processes and service delivery model at a global level.
In this role you will ensure that the experience continuously improves and adapts to meet the needs of our employees and leaders and the vision as set out by HR. You will do this working across global HR teams to ensure a consistent great employee experience across the globe.
In this position you will play a critical role in the transformation of HR into a global function for Maersk brands across 130+ countries. You will report to the Global Head of People Partnering.
You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities and project toolbox by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues, based in Headquarters and globally.
• Be accountable for the overall employee experience and health of processes in the HR organization, with a main focus on the delivery organization.
• Overall ownership for the design, testing and global implementation of end-to-end HR processes and employee journeys contributing to our goal of becoming One Maersk, while keeping the end-user in mind at all times.
• Build a practice and culture of continuous process improvement in the HR organisation
• Play a key role in the relationship between the CoEs, HRBPs and delivery organisation (regional People Partnering) ensuring there is a clear understanding of stakeholder priorities, requirements and perceptions as well as People Partnering performance and feedback.
• Be accountable for the measurement and management of the “customer” experience of the HR organisation via agreed measures and VoC Feedback
• Lead a small team of highly professional Process Managers creating and maintaining an environment where employees are highly engaged, proud of their work and have a strong sense of purpose
• Build and nurture a team culture of mutual trust, collaboration and common drive for results
• You are strong leader who takes pride in developing and engaging your team
• You are self-driven, curious and thrive in complex stakeholder landscapes. You are able to drive initiatives across geographies balancing the sometimes-conflicting sets of needs from your various stakeholders.
• You are passionate about simplifying people’s lives.
• You have experience with lean, process management and/or design thinking, and you are comfortable in leading a team of experts in this area
• You are strategic, proactive and collaborative, and have an ability to lift beyond functional needs to the bigger picture and results.
• You cultivate innovation and adopt an agile approach that allows you to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• You are known for your being a great communicator and for being able to translate complex issues into pragmatic solutions and easy-to-understand language.
• You are a team player, resilient and emotionally mature.
Written and spoken English fluency is a prerequisite for this position.