Maersk Growth is the Corporate Venture arm of A.P. Moller Maersk. We accelerate the future of trade by injecting capital and our rocket fuel into ventures that apply new business models and technologies to transform global transport.
Through our investments we fast-track adoption of new logistics technology, address supply chain inefficiencies and enhance the sustainability of transportation. We create value by bridging startups and ideas with the operational expertise and world-class infrastructure, ultimately helping scale the best ideas to become major players in the ecosystem.
Working with us, you will get an early insight into an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, while working with strategic future topics for Maersk.
As our new team member, you will become part of our Supporting Functions and will gain valuable insights into accounting, reporting structures and other administrative office projects. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
• Take full ownership of our expense management process from creating travel reports and handling receipts to solving ad-hoc issues
• Show and develop your stakeholder management skills by working closely with our entire team, HQ functions and Global Process Owner to ensure Policy compliance
• Support with other ongoing projects like booking and organizing events, maintaining reports or conducting ad-hoc analyses
• Gain insights into management accounting and learn to work with tools such as SAP TEM or Power BI
• Become part of the global students network Maersk and participate in exciting initiatives
Preferably, you have just started your Bachelor studies in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar – your willingness to learn matters more to us than a specific study program.
Furthermore, you have:
• Great people skills and a smile on your face. You are known for your service orientation and friendly personality
• A strong attention to detail and a structured way of working. You never lose the overview, even when things pile up on your table
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• A personal need to go the extra-mile to deliver high-quality results and meet ambitious deadlines
• The ability to think on your feet and work independently, while being a true team player
• The flexibility to support us for approx. 15-20 hours per week, ideally on full days