Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As EDI Ana-lyst, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the com-plexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Application Development, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working.
• Performing structured process and data analysis
• Drafting solutions to provide new functionality in existing application portfolio
• Identifying performance efficiency barriers and proposing fixes
• Defining system and user accept testing cases and approach
• Performing other tasks defined by manager
• Post implementation support and system enhancements
• Support & maintain existing EDI Maps/Partners
• Participates in system and user acceptance testing efforts.
• Ensures EDI solutions abide by International Standards
• Ensures Standard Operating Procedures are written and maintained to reflect current state
• Ensure all new build activates are handed over to Service Delivery Management team once in production
• Understands system interdependencies and collaborates with project teams accordingly
• Knowledge on SAP ERP EDI, iDOCs, XML Scheme
• Knowledge of communication protocols:
o AS2, FTPS, and SFTP
• Knowledge of:
o EDI Protocols EDIFACT / ANSI X12
o Web Services / APIs