In this role, you will be part of Engineering Enablement, where we build products that make developers' life more productive.
We aim to make their experience as smooth as possible from when they get their laptop to the code is in production. Our primary focus is CI/CD and automation capabilities that remove manual and tedious tasks from their daily work.
• We are a very diverse team with colleagues having many different backgrounds and from many different cultures
• We offer freedom to influence and shape the setup and the processes we use
• We offer possibilities to attend conferences, workshops and meetups
At Maersk, we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress
The Scrum Master role involves understanding the agile processes, partnering with Product Owner/Client leadership teams, and working with project teams to deliver on-time and on budget.
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Mentor and Coach teams in agile processes and tools and ensure to develop well scoped issues and epics and correct use of scrum pro-cess.
• Perform the role of Scrum Master for multiple concurrent sprint teams.
• Run sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint retrospective, daily scrum, and other project planning meetings.
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving.
• Forecast sprint iterations with the Product Owner and concerned business partners to better understand dependencies between tasks and teams.
• Shield sprint teams from outside distractions and unintended dependencies and interference.
• Ability to work independently and plan and manage multiple assignments.
• Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution between sprint team members and Product Owners.
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
• Certified Scrum Master
• Experience acting as Scrum Master, preferably for a software development team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams.