• The consulting experience while building a strong platform for a future career at A.P. Moller-Maersk
• A fast paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual
• Working with intelligent and talented colleagues across a global Fortune 500 company
• Client facing projects in an international work environment
• Dedicated trainings to improve your skills
• A unique opportunity for personal and professional development
• A structured learning process that will build and test your skills to the level of an MMC consultant
As a Business Analyst, you will take an active role on our case teams of 3-5 consultants, working on projects and programs across the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group.
In this context you will be exposed to senior level stakeholders across the world, focusing on improving operations and defining future strategies.
• Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
• Conducting analyses and other decision support
• Communicating insights and results to senior decision makers
• Developing sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges
We are looking for candidates studying on the last year of their Bachelor’s or first year of their Master’s degree with a proven academic track record:
• Excellent academic performer – best in class
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A team-player assuming responsibility and achieving results, independently and as part of a team
Applications for this position are reviewed in regard to our ‘BA-day’, our recruiting day for this role.