Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As a Test specialist, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Application Development, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and implementing new ways of working.
• Develop automated tests, framework and solutions across the test lifecycle.
• Designing of automation scripts for E2E UI & Rest API testing.
• Working within an Agile environment with TDD and/or BDD to challenge and improve testing coverage as well as dependencies and outcomes.
• Work with the wider Maersk Automation Community to share experiences and ensure a coordinated and mutually supportive approach to drive automation across Maersk IT.
• Participating in decision-making regarding the integration of software packages and development drive to support Automation development first approach.
• Support continuous improvement of the automation capability with the teams by proposing enhancements based on testing need and/or industry advances.
• Minimum 6-8 years Automation development experience from an Agile background using BDD and/or TDD methods.
• 2+ years hands on experience with Java 8.
• Performance driven automation development mindset.
• Experience of translating a business need into a robust and integrated automation driven solution.
• Significant Experience of REST API testing
• Experience in working with CI/CD with high degree of automation
• Experience deployment to Docker based solutions on pipeline
• Experience in working with applications deployed on CDN/Cloud
• Development automation frameworks and scripts across multiple testing levels and technologies, ideally against Microservices architecture.
• Experience working alongside 3rd party partners and suppliers in an onshore/offshore model.
• Experience of working with automation driven wider internal and external communities to develop shared and progressive automation development approaches.
• Experience with UI & Rest API integration test.
• Understanding of performance, stress and load testing & ability to support
• HTTP, RESTful API’s, Clients
• Hudson/Jenkins/Docker or similar integration tooling
• CDN/Cloud fundamental understanding
• Cucumber-JVM, Gherkin, Selenium
• SOAPUI, SQL/Oracle, NoSQL
• Quality Centre, Jira
• Performance Centre, load runner would be an advantage
Experience working in the transportation industry or related field with solid understanding of the platforms and processes involved
Strong communication, coordination and organization skills
Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently to meet predefined project deadlines
Ability to take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion
Excellent communication skill
Strong planning skills
Fluent verbal and written English