Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Architect you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Product Service and Engineering, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working.
• Translation of business, information and technical requirements into an architectural model that outlines the most appropriate solutions to achieve critical business objectives.
• Developing enterprise-level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
• Working and designing with a DevOps mindset to further continuous enablement.
• Engaging enterprise architecture, product and infrastructure teams to produce optimal, high level, conceptual design and roadmaps.
• Be a part of agile product teams and help deliver business, product and sprint goals.
• Providing timely design decisioning and recommendation based on IT and Business strategy; consideration of wide range perspective with focus on architecture decisions, business objectives and IT NFRs.
• Acting as focal point and subject matter expert for capability, application and integration within area of responsibility.
• Researching and applying knowledge of emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
• Strong understanding of architecture, application systems design and integration
• Web, mobile, API and EDI technology; customer focus
• IT lifecycle and governance, agile methods, requirements management, quality management
Nice to have
• System design incorporating Sitecore, Outsystems, Salesforce, Akamai, Akana, Apigee, Forgerock, Azure AD, Seeburger
• BIZZ Design Enterprise Studio
• Togaf certification
• Java (8 and above); RESTful microservices with Spring boot; Oracle, Cassandra DB
• Application and architecture design; ArchiMate and UML modelling
• API and event centric and abstract service design; cloud technology, microservice design, cloud native apps; design for DevOps and automation
• Security design, OWASP, NIST
• Enterprise application integration
• Performance engineering
• Stakeholder management
• Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment.
• Business acumen including knowledge of current sector, competition and business strategies and tactics.