Danfoss Business System (DBS) is looking for a Transformation Lead to manage global projects and drive change management initiatives across various Danfoss factories, mainly in Europe. You will be working in a truly multicultural environment with highly, qualified colleagues from all over the world. As Transformation Leader, you will be assigned to a specific project in a Danfoss factory for up to 6 months. You will be leading the activities on-site potentially covering the entire value chain to achieve strong contribution margin improvements. You will provide support and coaching for leaders and systematically spread best practice using Lean and the Six Sigma approach along with other quality/improvement tools. We operate wherever our companies, partners and customers are, and therefore it is important that you have the flexibility and willingness to travel 100% and to work in all of our factories globally. Background and skillsTo be considered for this position, you have a Master's degree in engineering, business or equivalent combined with extensive plant and operational managerial experience from a production/manufacturing setting as well as hands-on experience in implementing change projects. It is essential that you have a commitment to diversity of thought, inclusion and a global/international mindset and experience. You must be able to demonstrate an ability to navigate a large and complex corporate organization whilst maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit. You are a strong team player and an inspirational leader possessing technical credibility and presence, with the ability to quickly gain the confidence of your team, your peers and management. You will exhibit a unique blend of strategic vision, functional excellence and execution success. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Are an effective communicator and consensus builder across key stakeholders
- Have strong focus on collaboration with a wider network (part of your DNA)
- Have an instinct for impact and a taste for stretched targets
- Understand lean and related areas (six sigma, TPM, TPS)
- Have a mindset of continuously challenging your peers and your self
- Are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
As a person you are result-driven and your work style is fact-based and well-structured. Your strong and decisive personality, well-developed interpersonal skills and can-do attitude enables you to solve complex problems and create a sustainable impact.Your main responsibilities is to:
- Secure performance in the plant in terms of safety, quality, delivery and cost
- Develop and manage manufacturing operations to achieve "Manufacturing Excellence"
- Provide leadership vision and performance coaching to the operations team to ensure that goals are achieved, and that bench strength is improved to facilitate succession planning
- Drive and improve results by leveraging lean tools, consulting skills and change management processes
- Challenge and support factory and divisional management to drive a culture of high performance and continuous improvement
- Create long term activity roadmaps and lean transformation projects for our factories incl. Kaizen and step change projects
- We offer you a challenging position where you will be able to utilize your current experience. You will become part of an inspiring work and learning environment with deeply committed and motivated colleagues, and we will give you every opportunity to further develop yourself and advance in your career.
We are Engineering TomorrowThe world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.Join DanfossDanfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a high-performance technology company. We give you opportunities to learn and grow – both professionally and personally – while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
For more information about the position, please contact Head of Danfoss Productivity Program, Damjan Novak
. For information regarding the process, please contact Senior Recruiter, Susanne Roy Bredskov
+45 5188 8119
.Please apply at your earliest convenience. Once we have found the right candidate, the job ad will be closed/taken down.Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.