In this role, you will be part of the Maersk Technology team working with Corporate SAP Technical Architecture capability.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business and technology issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across the world.
In addition, being a part of Maersk will offer you the opportunity for career development in a global organization.
Maersk is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees.
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and offer attractive parental leave and other benefits.
• Responsible for technical design for the products in Finance space covering processes like accounting to reporting, invoice to cash and procurement to pay.
• Ensuring no technical architecture bottlenecks impacting delivery of solution and managing dependencies with architecture integrations.
• Work in an agile team with the product owners, SAP solution and functional architects, SAP developers/engineers and scrum master in executing on prioritized backlog.
• Quality assurance of the solution from design to delivery.
• Actively leverage standard solution with minimal customization using SAP’s solutions like SAP Cloud Platform, S/4 HANA, SAP PO, DataHub / API etc.
• Compliance to Enterprise architecture guidelines, product and solution roadmap.
• Hands on technical solution design across RICEFW objects (Report, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancement, Forms, Workflow)
• Hands on partner with SAP engineering team to ensure translation of technical design to right development as per high quality standard.
• Work closely with development teams in Agile way of working; contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint and work with the team to refine and improve the development process.
• Experience working as SAP technical architect in agile delivery environments.
• At least 8 years’ experience in SAP Technical architect area
• Specializations with capabilities in,
Integration: Connectivity, Cloud Integration, API Management, Data Provisioning, Workflow, Business Rules
User Experience: SAP Fiori, UI Theme Designer
Development: ABAP, Java/java script, SAP HANA, UI5
• Ability to translate functional user stories to SAP technical design and communicate to both business and engineering stakeholders effectively
• Good overview of SAP cloud technologies like SAP cloud platform and Azure/GCP/AWS cloud capabilities
• Exposure to SAP Automation/Vora/Leonardo and machine learning should be an advantage
• Exposure to SAP delivery methodologies like agile, scrum, DevOps leveraging SAP solution manager
• Bachelor's Degree in IT related discipline