In this role, you will be part of the Maersk Technology team working with Corporate Finance team. You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across the world. In addition, being a part of Maersk will offer you the opportunity for career development in a global organization.
Maersk is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and offer attractive parental leave and other benefits.
• Responsible for Solution design for the ATR (Accounting to Reporting) products across Maersk business units
• Work in an agile team with ATR product owners, SAP developers/engineers and scrum master in executing on prioritized backlog
• Ensuring no architecture bottlenecks impacting delivery of solution
• Quality assurance of the solution from design to delivery
• Compliance to Enterprise architecture guidelines and product roadmap
• Hands on solution design for the ATR products like financial accounting, tax & legal compliance, payment & bank communication, travel expenses management, treasury management, consolidation, internal & external reporting
• Managing the Product backlog, including prioritization of needs, creation of backlog items and mapping out dependencies in collaboration with users and customers
• Work closely with development teams in Agile way of working; contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint and work with the team to refine and improve the development process.
• Evaluating product progress accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product. Inspect and evaluate product progress at each iteration, determine whether final product is acceptable. Performance of product in general, includes example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, cost, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
• To be successful, you need to perform stakeholder management related to your product(s)
• Contribute to developing product and agile practices across Maersk
• Experience working as functional architect/product owner in agile delivery environments
• At least 8 years’ experience in SAP as ATR architect.
• In depth domain knowledge in the Accounting to Reporting (ATR) area.
• Experience in implementing large and complex SAP Projects, and designing architecture to meet business requirements.
• Experience in working with ATR business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design
• Experience in developing SAP roadmap for ATR Line of business
• Experience with S4HANA implementation
• Solid experience with SAP FI/CO, AA, TEM, MDG and BPC modules
• Experience of working with SAP BRIM setup
• Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
• Good problem solving & communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree in IT related discipline
• Certification in SAP FI/CO is preferred
• Collaborative mindset across business functions