Joining the team responsible for Technology Academy will give you an exciting opportunity to work in a truly international and fast changing environment and be part of a significant change in the organisation. Working as a Student Assistant in Maersk gives you the opportunity to use your competencies from your studies in daily tasks in a global company. You will get responsibilities that will help you learn, develop, build and apply new knowledge within several areas. And you will have great opportunities to build relationships across the multinational student community at Maersk.
After internal restructuring and rescoping the team is being redefined with three new roles in addition to the three existing ones, which means you will be part of a new beginning in a new team. We are truly excited about the years to come and are looking for someone who is equally excited to join us on the journey.
Your role and tasks will have a key focus on learning, supporting the Technology organisation with training and other learning interventions that will build both the individual competencies and the organisational capabilities needed for our function to deliver high quality technology products to Maersk and our customers.
• Stay on top of the daily run of the Technology Academy; with a proactive approach towards finding gaps in the current run process and making it more efficient
• Plan and execute courses, workshops, talks, hackathons and other learning interventions
• Manage the admin and logistics around the sessions and maintain our session catalogue and calendar
• Capture and report on feedback and other metrics for learning; conduct basic to advanced reporting and data analyses in Excel and prepare presentations in PowerPoint
• Contribute to the design, development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Technology Academy site
• Help build strong relationships with our facilitator communities and other stakeholders across the Technology learning community
• Collaborate with content owners to secure relevant material for our end-users, ensuring availability of self-service learning material (including recordings of sessions)
• Help ensure the right awareness and understanding of Technology Academy and its products through branding and advertisement
• Support with logistics around meetings, workshops and events