Maersk Transport and Logistics is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year and a number of other attractive benefits.
You will join the Project and Transition organisation within IT SOE, which has an ambition to improve IT Delivery to its’ many customers. The pace of growth and change here is high, meaning there is a steady stream of new challenges.
Your structured approach, adherence to Project Management controls and ability to build relationships will be put to work every day.
In Projects and Service Transition we are approximately 50 colleagues of more than 10 nationalities, working in Maidenhead and Copenhagen. You will report to a Programme Leader and could manage multiple projects.
• e2e project management of the required tools and processes required to effectively operate and transform Project & Service Transition capability
• Has responsibility for multiple work streams within projects including planning, scope, cost, work schedule, design and build, and contractual deliverables
• Ensures detailed requirements analysis is completed and sizing of the required project team to implement solutions, managing project resources including subcontractors and vendors.
Management of internal and external dependencies including third party involvement
• Establishes effective communications with stakeholders. Ensures delivery to the project plan and budget. Provides full project reporting
• Provide solutions via tools and processes that contribute towards delivering cost effective (IT TCO) IT solutions enabling end-to-end business processes and business outcomes
• At least 5 years’ experience in delivery of projects, preferably technical security infrastructure projects
• Experience of managing outsourced delivery models
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and clarify for others
• Ability to gauge and handle escalations
• Active risk management ability
• Outgoing, Independent, flexible and adaptable
• Prince2 Practitioner certified
• Exhibits Managerial
Courage and Composure
• Proactive and drives for results