• The opportunity to be part of a fast growing product and Maersk success story
• The chance to participate in the developments of existing products as well as the next generation 4PL platform
• An environment fostering personal and professional growth, where we challenge each other daily to create better and more innovative solutions for our customers
• An open, dynamic and fast paced global work environment, where we embrace change as an opportunity
• The chance to grow closer to our customers, listening to them and working tirelessly to deliver true value for them
As Product Owner your key responsibility will be to ensure that we have a product which suits market and customer needs, delivering a solid valid proposition to the customer, while ensuring the product is ‘future’ proof i.e. staying up with market needs.
You will work on activities related to incident management, problem management, change management, and release management involving multiple BI technologies.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Ensure that the customer requests are translated into a functioning product, from conceptualization to execution
• Collect requirements from within the organization, communicate product priorities and roadmap to all relevant internal stakeholders and continuously take charge of prioritizing requirements
• Closely collaborate with IT to ensure requirements are met when these are handed to IT and you are responsible for delivery in line with roadmap
• Closely collaborate with other existing product teams to leverage existing set ups as well as creating new concepts and value propositions
• Drive product testing activities
• Develop product knowledge management
• 4PL knowledge with experience from the industry and broader supply chain or as a minumum Supply Chain Management knowledge
• Ability to take and drive a strategic view, synthetizing insights into concrete actions
• Flair for technology and a interest to pioneer new product offerings
• A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills i English; both written and verbal
• Ability to build and maintain relationships and collaborate across functions and geographies
• Comfortable with ambiguity and confidence to seek knowledge from stakeholders across a broad international organisation.
• Pragmatic and solution oriented, able to think innovatively to solve problems