An opportunity to join the Operating Model & ERP team, a part of Business Products & Process Delivery. The team is dedicated to driving Maersk Operations towards an increasingly standardised and automated way of operating, fit for the future.
Reporting to the Operations MDM Lead you will establish performance metrics for core master data objects, and align definitions with the corporate Data Management function. You will apply your analytical and communication skills, and work alongside process specialists, to identify and drive the needed changes to improve data quality.
Supporting the Head of Master Data Management your key responsibilities will be to:
• Establish metrics and an RCCM process, to increase the quality of operations master data objects.
• Establish data sets for identification and monitoring for use in MD cleansing projects, and their associated business value.
• Deliver SME consultancy into projects where operations MD objects are impacted.
• Perform Project Management role in MD projects
• Develop and maintain information model definitions, and logic, in collaboration with the corporate Data Management team.
• Strong analytical skillset and comfortable with large data sets and complex analysis.
• Clear communicator in English, written and verbal, with the ability to translate complex things into understandable terms.
• Good understanding of the shipping industry and/or a background working with data objects in an engineering, supply chain or airline operations company.
• Ability to demonstrate simplicity and continuous improvement in the way you work.
• Innovative and problem-solving mindset, with a passion for transforming Maersk into one integrated business.
• Good stakeholder management skills with the ability, and confidence, to facilitate knowledge sharing sessions and workshops.
• Experienced in SAP S4/Hana Master Data Management and Implementation
• Experienced in Project Management
• Previous experience with data analysis is a pre-requisite.