Joining the team responsible for Technology Academy will give you an exciting opportunity to work in a truly international and fast changing environment and be part of a significant change in the organisation. After internal restructuring and rescoping the team is now being redefined – adding three new roles to the three existing ones, meaning you will be part of a new beginning in a new team.
We are truly excited about the years to come and are looking for new colleagues who are equally excited to join us on this journey.
Taking on this specific role, you will be leading our efforts to maintain and strengthen a community and culture of continuous learning, sharing and exploration. You will be a core part of driving our cultural shift towards being more customer and people focused, more collaborative, and not least more agile. And you will play a key role in increasing the general level of digital acumen and understanding of how opportunities within digital and technology are drastically expanding our value proposition to our customers.
This opportunity can be based from Copenhagen, Denmark or Maidenhead, UK.
• Work with relevant people in and outside the Technology function to identify and quantify outcome focused learning needs and specify fit for purpose learning interventions
• Liaise with internal and external capacities to plan courses, workshops, talks, broadcasts, hackathons and other learning interventions as needed
• Ensure the availability of relevant self-service learning material for our end-users
• Establish metrics to follow up on the business outcomes of learning interventions and ensure a double loop learning approach to the further development of the Technology Academy operating model
• Collaborate with our HR function, other Maersk Academies and colleagues across the functional learning space to ensure synergies and consistency in delivery as well as continuous improvement of our setup and the products we offer
• Proactively work to strengthen a culture of learning and innovation, building strong relationships with our facilitator communities and other key stakeholders across the Technology learning community
• Ensure the right awareness and understanding of Technology Academy and its products through branding, advertisement and targeted conversations
• Drive the continuous improvement of the Technology Academy site to become the platform for learning across Technology