Maersk is a global company with great strength and vast outreach. We have the ability – and the responsibility – to do things right and to contribute to a more sustainable future.
We aspire to unlock growth for society and Maersk by leveraging the core strengths of our businesses to address global challenges and the UN Sustainable Development Goals through innovation, investment and collaboration. Our sustainability strategy supports our business strategy with a focus on shared value programmes and responsible business practices.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
As sustainability data analyst, you are responsible for:
• Timely and high-quality reporting to supply chain and investor surveys/questionnaires (in particular CDP, MSCI, Sustainalytics and EcoVadis
• Data and process support for Maersk's Annual Sustainability Report
• Updating internal sustainability FAQs for customer and investor engagement
• Supporting development and implementation of global employee engagement initiatives
• Updating sustainability content for website and internal channels (intranet, SharePoint, Yammer)
• Research and benchmarking to inform materiality assessment and management of sustainability issues
We see the ideal candidate as a business-oriented sustainability professional. You may be a recent graduate, or have 1-2 years of experience, and hold a Master's degree in a relevant field.
It will be an advantage to have hands-on experience with sustainability or ESG reporting from a corporate or investor (ESG) perspective and with project coordination in a large company.
On a personal level, you have a strong drive and good coordination skills, with the ability to keep oversight as well as track of details. You are able to communicate your results and build good relationships with stakeholders across a global organisation, and not least you are a team player with a sense of humour.
Your written and spoken English is impeccable. Knowledge of Danish and/or additional languages would be an advantage, but not a requirement.