The CREM team works with a highly diverse portfolio of projects, incl. office lease negotiation, workplace design, property sale and investments and HQ development for BU's. Thus you will have a chance to apply and grow your real estate interest and knowhow from working on challenging real-life projects with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, i.e. country and finance managers, real estate brokers, architects, lawyers etc.
The work is characterized by linking corporate/BU strategy with possibilities in the different markets. This means that the position offers an excellent opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge and increase your work experience and business knowhow.
Employees in the team come from various backgrounds and this creates an exciting platform for development and knowledge sharing. There is an informal tone and you will receive support and coaching from manager and team members. You can also expect to participate in formal training courses on e.g. negotiation, project management or stakeholder management.
The position is based in Copenhagen. We offer flexible working hours, especially in exam periods.
With your passion for numbers and your experience in finding significant meaning within large data sets, by using your analytical skills, you will play a key role in analysing and supporting projects related to real estate for different brands across the globe. You will have significant responsibility from early on and will be held accountable the same way as any other team member.
There is significant room to grow and take on more responsibility in areas where you thrive as you gradually become more familiar with the business.
As Student Assistant you are fully responsible for own workstreams and you will be exposed to a variety of tasks e.g.:
• Analyse data and maintain lease database
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative surveys
• Conduct market and financial analysis and effectively communicating the conclusions
• Create reports in Power BI and maintain them on a regular basis
• Consolidate reporting results in a meaningful way and prepare them for management decisions
• Assisting in strategy development and produce impactful presentations
• Assisting in the execution of team meetings and various events
for the CREM team
• Acting as the CREM focal point on the applied process and project management tool
• Being responsible for maintenance and development of intranet site and Excel based tools
We are looking for candidates with a track record of high performance:
• Ideally you have approx. 2-3 years left of your studies in the field of
Business Analytics, Information Systems or similar studies with a high focus on quantitative data and analytics.
• You have an excellent academic performance as a top 10% performer
– and more importantly, you have independent drive, are goal orientated and want to make a difference
• You are an expert within Excel based analysis and can
transform conclusions into key messages
• Create reports in Power BI and maintain data on a regular basis
• You are ambitious person, detail oriented and committed to deliver high quality. Furthermore, you are eager to learn new skills and do not fear to get confronted with new challenges. Also, you work in a structured and systematic manner.
• You have a passion for numbers and are experienced in finding significant meaning within large data sets, by using your analytical skills.
• As super user with Excel you are confident in running analyses leading to data driven decisions, which you can transform into meaningful key messages, often using PowerPoint.
• You possess good analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills which lead to solutions that are carefully thought through. Ideally you understand how quantitative data is connected to business operations.
• You have an international mindset and are ready to utilize foreign
• You can comfortably live the values of the Maersk Group? Constant Care, Humbleness, Uprightness, Our Employees, Our Name
• If you have previous experience within real estate it is an advantage, but not a prerequisite