Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Architect you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Product Service and Engineering, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working.
• Ensuring the CI/CD strategy across Maersk for all software artefacts.
• Ensuring Application lifecycle tools strategy for Maersk.
• Helping the CI/CD capability building engineers on architectural questions and concerns.
• Working and designing with a DevOps mindset to further continuous enablement.
• Engaging enterprise architecture, product and infrastructure teams to produce optimal, high level, conceptual design and roadmaps.
• Acting as focal point and subject matter expert for capability, application and integration within area of responsibility.
• Researching and applying knowledge of emerging technologies and their possible application to the business.
• Application and architecture design; ArchiMate and UML modelling
• API and event centric and abstract service design; cloud technology, microservice design, cloud-native apps; design for DevOps and automation
• Security design, OWASP, NIST
• Enterprise application integration
• Performance engineering
• Stakeholder management
• Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment.
• Have a firm understand of the DevOps and Agile ways.
• Strong understanding of how to build and deploy software artefacts in a continued way
• Strong understanding of architecture, application systems design and integration
• IT lifecycle and governance, agile methods, requirements management, quality management
• Know the difference between using Jenkins and Azure DevOps pipelines.
Nice to have
• System design incorporating Sitecore, Outsystems, Salesforce, Akamai, Akana, Apigee, Forgerock, Azure AD, Seeburger
• BIZZ Design Enterprise Studio
• Togaf certification
• Business acumen including knowledge of current sector, competition and business strategies and tactics.