The position we offer includes global exposure and a chance to work in a good working atmosphere in an ambitious company.
The position is based in Svendborg and you will be part of a team of 8 supporting 11 centers with financial controlling.
• Corporate Consolidation
• Proactively and constantly drive cost control and cost calculations
• Optimize processes and procedures
• Developing our NAV 2013 solution
• Cash flow reconciliation
• Maximize the use of IT to continually improve the information level
• VAT and tax administration
• Participate in monthly ICP reconciliation across the Group
• Participate in review of business forecasts and cash flow estimates
• Prepare and publish monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support and drive month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal Controls
• Onsite controlling
You are qualified in accounting – ideally with a few years of finance/accounting/audit experience but it is not a prerequisite.
Experience with NAV 2013 will be preferred.
• Degree in HD Finance or similar
• Willingness to travel (2-3 trips a year)
• Excel super user
• Strong core values & willingness to live our company culture
• Communication is open, engaging and sharing
• Detail-oriented with a structured, methodical way of working
• English at business level