Danfoss is looking for a technically strong Solution Owner for our IT eBusiness team to take ownership of our eCommerce solution, the Danfoss Product Store, which is built on the SAP Commerce (Hybris) platform.
The perfect candidate has experience with managing software development projects, preferably in the ecommerce space, and like to work in the field between business and IT.
As our new solution owner, you will be responsible for maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders as well as managing the end-to-end solution lifecycle. Other areas of your responsibility:
- Responsible for compiling the IT solution documentation together with the supplier
- With proven leadership in planning, you will be responsible for following-up and communicating activity along with delivering plans for solutions
- Responsible for optimizing the overall efficiency of the running service with focus on cost consciousness and simplicity
- Responsible for compliance regarding IT Delivery Processes, procedures, standards, etc.
- Secure review and approval of solution design documents such as in the Software architecture document, the Solution Review and the Handover Review
Background and skills
To be considered for this position, we look for the following background and skillset:
- Relevant IT bachelor’s degree (required), master’s degree is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in stakeholder management
- Experience in maintaining good vendor relations including negotiation, contract management and ordering
- Experience with managing software development projects, e-commerce projects preferred
- Proficiency in English is required, both verbally and written
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is respected around the world for its innovative, high-quality technologies and solutions. You will learn a lot by working with the experts who develop them. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
For further information about the recruitment process,
please contact Senior Recruiter, Lone Midtgaard Wrang at +45 6131 1275.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.