The position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a very dynamic, international and professionally challenging environment among skilled and dedicated colleagues. As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength. In Maersk we make occupational safety and health our highest priority, and we try to ensure that our employees have a healthy work-life balance.
With direct report to the Head of Corporate Branding, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the corporate SoMe activities across Maersk’s corporate channels; primarily Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
In this role you will be closely cooperating with the Commercial team with whom we share the channels and joint strategy. You will also work closely with Media Relations and Internal Communications and many other stakeholders across the organisation.
Your role will include:
• Selecting, curating and developing content in line with agreed content plans and channel strategies
• Collaborating with commercial team to drive future strategies and channel approach
• Community management
• Supporting crisis communication and risk management on social media
• Leveraging social listening and analytics to drive decision making and improve results
• Monitor the competitive landscape and the evolution of digital and social media best practices.
• 4-5 years work experience
• Proactive and outgoing
• Expert knowledge of the various social media channels and understanding of how to attract fans & engage
• Solid knowledge of operating key social and emerging media platforms for a major brand
• Fluent in English, both orally and verbally which enables you to write short, concise and engaging post copy
• Experienced planning and working with Social Media involving the coordination of many stakeholders and content across the corporate organization
• Able to convert learnings from analytics and tracking into actionable improved social media content
• Experienced communicator with media-relations knowledge or experience
• Passionate for and in tune with the latest social media and user-behavior trends
• You are a social media advocate and can help educate the organisation to boost overall success
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, including written, verbal, listening, and presentation delivery