Maersk is on a transformation journey to meet the needs from our customers and provide best-in-class customer experience. This journey is initiated to simplify, automate and digitize most of our processes and will substantially change the way we conduct our business and engage with customers.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities globally. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
We offer a challenging work environment where you are valued as part of our team.
• Own and drive the end-to-end allocation and recharges of Maersk Technology costs across Maersk brands and other business units
• Ensure pricing, allocations and recharges are calculated and invoiced correctly for all Maersk Technology brands
• Setup, control and develop allocation keys and principles in coordination with service owners
• Quarterly assessment of prices and volumes forecast for IT services for all brands
• Quarterly monitoring and variance explanations on forecast/budget deviations
• Pro-active coordination with service owners to ensure new services are correctly priced
• Coordination and alignment with Brands’ leadership teams on ROFO/Budget assumptions and variations
• Liaise with off-shore set-up (GSC) on monthly billing to brands including consumption volumes, quality of invoices, and issue resolution
• Proactively communicate changes to prices and allocation metrics to stakeholders
• Be focal point for queries and questions from all brands on allocations and recharges
• Actively liaise with Transfer Pricing to ensure recharge model follows Group policies
• Master’s degree in Business administration, finance or accounting
• 2-4 years of experience in an analytical/partnering finance role in an international organisation
• Detail orientated
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Collaboration across functions, departments and geographies
• Translate problems into solutions
• Excellent Excel skills and preferably also experience with Power Pivot and Power BI
• Prior knowledge of IT services and products is highly preferable