Maersk is on a transformation journey to meet the needs from our customers and provide best-in-class customer experience. This journey is initiated to simplify, automate and digitize most of our processes and will substantially change the way we conduct our business and engage with customers. You will be a part of the Value Realization team within our Finance department, together with highly skilled colleagues, helping to drive value realization across strategic initiatives and business units. With this opportunity, you get an outstanding chance to interact with senior stakeholders in the organization and assist Product Owners in delivering value to the business. We are constantly optimizing the way we spend our money and you will play a crucial role in asking the right questions to support this journey.
• Identify and prioritize relevant tracking metrics and appropriate data sources
• Ensure that projects have tangible success criteria in place prior to go-live
• Liaise with Business Process Owners & product owners to ensure that metrics are relevant, timely and measurable
• In case of project changes, provide input to the overall recalculation of value and ensure continuous updates to the related tracking mechanisms
• Quality Assure existing projects to ensure that they meet the standards regarding success criteria, outcomes and benefits
• Support colleagues in Finance and work with project teams/Product owners to articulate the product value in accordance with established standards
• Support the continuous improvement of the standard framework and implement new solutions for tracking, monitoring and harvesting the benefits
You have experience in building business cases, but more importantly bringing the business cases to life and realize the assumed benefits.
You know the difference between leading and lagging indicators and use your process knowledge to build business cases that are realistic. In this unique opportunity you will follow the business cases from idea generation to being responsible for measuring that all benefits are realized.
• Relevant education and 4-5 years of full time working experience within front office Customer Service, Trade & Marketing, Sales, Finance or Operations
• Analytical mind-set
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good planning and execution skills, ensuring effective and timely delivery
• Adaptable with ability to keep calm under stress and deliver quality on time
• Proactive and capable of working in a result-oriented environment
• Comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders